have you ever shipped something so hard that you become irrationally happy and make a sound akin to steam escaping from a kettle every time they so much as stand next to each other
28th July 1914 - Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia
On July 28, 1914, one month to the day after Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife were killed by a Serbian nationalist in Sarajevo, Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia, effectively beginning the First World War.
The following telegram sent by Count Leopold von Berchtold (Austro-Hungarian Foreign Minister) at 11.10 am to M. N. Pashitch (Serbian Prime Minister and Foreign Minister), who received it at 12.30 pm
28 July 1914
The Royal Serbian Government not having answered in a satisfactory manner the note of July 23, 1914, presented by the Austro-Hungarian Minister at Belgrade, the Imperial and Royal Government are themselves compelled to see to the safeguarding of their rights and interests, and, with this object, to have recourse to force of arms.
Austria-Hungary consequently considers herself henceforward in state of war with Serbia.
ICE TEA IMPORTED FROM ENGLAND.
LIFEGUARDS IMPORTED FROM SPAIN.
TOWELS IMPORTED FROM TURKEY.
and TURKEY IMPORTED FROM MAaAaINE.
the reason he’s so strong is so he can carry as many puppies as possible
- MOST HORRIFIC EVP EVER RECORDED: In January 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters investigated an old hotel in upstate New York. According to them it was the most active ghost hunt. After they investigated the tape they discovered some startling material: the voices of men and women not present as well as a women being attack. There’s a lot more information, just click on the link and listen.
- AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS: It was designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation is based on things clients told a mental health outreach worker.
- JONESTOWN DEATH TAPE: An audio recording made on November 18, 1978, at the Peoples Temple compound in Jonestown, Guyana immediately preceding and during the mass suicide and murder of over 900 members of the cult.
- THE INTERROGATION CHAMBER 3D AUDIO: A 3D audio is one in which it feels like it’s happening RIGHT in front of you. This is an audio recording that contains violent material of a rough interrogation.
- THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER: The Original Night Stalker is the name given to an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. This is a recording on one of the victim’s answering machine.
- SOUNDS OF SPACE: Space maybe mostly empty but boy it creates some horrific sounds.
- MOCK ACTIVATION OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK: So this is what the end of the world sounds like
- THE BLOOP: A mysterious sound from the bottom of the deep ocean. Some say it was gigantic sea creature but scientists speculate it was a large iceberg scraping the ocean floor.
- OPERATION WANDERING SOUL: Also known as “Ghost Tape Number 10” was an audio mix the US military used for psychological operations in the Vietnam War against the North Vietnamese. It played deeply on the Vietnamese belief of ancestor worship, spirits and the afterlife.
- RED FOX SOUNDS: What did the fox say? Something I don’t want to hear in the middle of the night.
BONUS: This has been going around tumblr, but if you haven’t already, listen to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song slowed down by over 800%
have you ever been so obsessed with something that it made you angry because you physically cannot shut the fuck up about it
FINALLY got my APH Germany cosplay!! Was a little disappointed that the colour is wayyy more grey than army green, but satisfied nonetheless. Stitching and fabric are excellent, as well. Thanks, cosplayfu!
Now just a few duct-taping modifications, and I’ll be one kick-ass Fem!Germany~
fall colors - black
winter colors - black
spring colors - black
summer colors - black
i need kisses and attention and alcohol